Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and we celebrate it here in the land of pink and blue even though we're north of the border so posting will be light to non-existent. It's the first Thanksgiving and, to my mind, the real one. Good wishes to all especially my American readers.

I got the last turkey today so we have nearly twenty pounds of roast beast to eat, stuffed with wild rice stuffing. It will be accompanied by sweet potatoes with maple syrup, broccoli, pear pan dowdy and copious amounts of wine and Bourbon.

Have a good one and I hope no one got too badly groped trying to get home.



May The Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invitation. I went over and took a look. You don't see much hyper-Calvinism these days.

    ReplyDelete