Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is funny

A guy named Dan Ariely, whom I know nothing about, has had some good fun with Google. Google, as most readers will know, helpfully finishes search requests as we are typing them out. This autofill is based on the most common requests. Anyway, he typed in these two partial sentences
  1. How can I get my boyfriend to ...
  2. How can I get my girlfriend to ...
and then recorded the most likely conclusions to those sentences as determined by Google. The responses he found are at the link below and they are funny.

But, before going there, I'd make the following (typical of me) observation: if seeing which questions are the most common dismays you, angers you or confirms your worst suspicions about others, you probably aren't going to be very happy in life. And, as far as this may seem from Jane Austen, the amiable person shouldn't be bothered by this information.

Here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment