Saturday, January 29, 2011

I think I won't post about ___ for a while

I'm going to post about safe subjects: square dancing, the rosary and so forth.

The stats feature on blogger lest me look up the actual search terms that brought people to the blog. Yikes. Some of this stuff is scary. Some of the words combined in the searches that brought people here, I read them and I don't know whether to take a shower or contact the authorities as only a really twisted human being could want to conduct such a search.

And an odd mystery: Wednesday Thursday, several hundred people from Romania, Russia and Belarus suddenly descended on the blog, setting a two new records for single day readers. Odd. I can't think what drew them in. They all came to this post and also this one.

Weird.

UPDATE: This was my 1000 post and I didn't even notice. It seems appropriate somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment