Friday, January 8, 2010

Comments policy

Well, I don't have one as there are no comments yet. But they are discussing theirs over at Get Religion and quoting Steve Waldman in the process:
“At Beliefnet, we’ll allow someone to say something like this in a comment: ‘According to the doctrines of my faith, you are wrong and you are going to hell.’ What we will not allow someone to say is this, ‘According to the doctrines of my faith, you are wrong and you are going to hell and I would like to assist in that process by any means possible.’"

I think that second quote is hilarious. That's all. I need to find a way to work it into conversation. If I can't do that I might write a novel just to create a context for it to come up.

BTW: Hamlet has more or less that attitude towards Claudius, Rosecrantz and Guildenstern.

No comments:

Post a Comment