Saturday, October 23, 2010

A note regarding weekend posting

Where I live, the time from September to Christmas is the most beautiful magical time of year. Yesterday, some snowflakes blew by me in the crisp air. I had hoped they were coming because I had been walking and I'd smelt it, you know that way you think you can detect a woman being interested in you but you don't quite dare reach any conclusions in case you are wrong.

Anyway, I wasn't wrong and it was magic.

Anyway, I'm going to spend a fair amount of time in the upcoming weekends just enjoying the fall and posts will be thin on Saturdays and Sundays.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea. We have had an absolutely beautiful Fall here this year after a scorching hot summer with little rain. This is the kind of Fall I remember growing up, sunny days cool enough that I can comfortably wear my tweed blazer, beautiful foliage, and very cool nights. During the last 10 years or so here, September and October have often been an extension of August, unseasonably warm and humid, and then a precipitous drop in temps in early November. This year has been a very special treat that I too am savoring.

    ReplyDelete