Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm changing the way I blog

Up until now, I've made an effort to post something every single week day. It was a useful discipline. It also has kept a several hundred people coming to the site semi-regularly. I'm glad I did it.

But things have changed. I have a serious writing project underway that I want to devote more time and energy to.  I also find that I am more interested in longer blog items than short ones. I plan to do fewer and longer entries. I will commit to one post per week minimum and that may well become the standard.

That will almost certainly be bad for readership as many of you will probably now turn to other more reliable sites to read. If you do, that's fine and thank you to everyone who did me the honour of reading my stuff.

See you next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment