Friday, July 1, 2011

Pink maps

When I was a kid, all the countries of the British Commonwealth were on the globe I had at home in pink. I loved to look at it and at age 10 could list every country in the Commonwealth, something I couldn't come close to doing today. When I first saw the map-template that I use here at Blogger, I knew I'd have to customize it to make it pink.

Anyway, it is Canada Day (lamest name for a national holiday ever!) today and Independence Day on Monday and I plan to celebrate both with gusto. Posting will be light and I won't be able to respond to comments. I'm sure I'll look in occasionally on account of my hard-core Internet addiction but much less often than usual and typically with a drink in one hand, which slows the typing down considerably and might even affect my reading comprehension somewhat.

I'll be drinking Pink Gin and Tonics this evening and Bourbon Old-fashioneds come Monday.

Have a good one all.

No comments:

Post a Comment